Monday 15 April 2019

BAKDES

Bakti Desa or we usually called it "Bakdes" is an annual internal SMAN 3 Bandung's program. Bakdes is a series of activities aimed at helping villagers and advancing the village itself.Bakti Desa was held on Thursday,3rd of January 2019 until Saturday,5th of January 2019.

First we gathered at SMA 3 in the morning,then we went by public transportations called “angkot”.It was a quite short trip,it took 2 hours to get to Cibereum Village.My friends and I really enjoyed the trip.

My group was the first who arrived,then we chill while waiting for the others to arrive.Then we gathered and sat to do the Opening of this programme.We were also given lunch and start heading to our houses in the village.I stayed with Adri and Ilyasa in a unique architectural house.

My adoptive parents are grandparents,they were very nice to us.We shared many stories and finally I was sad to find out that they have children but their children have forgotten them.My adoptive parents work as farm laborers in the fields.Their daily income is 25 thousand but they only work if one day before it rains, if it doesn't rain they won't work.

For 2 days I had fun and helped my adoptive parents and finally came the day that we have to comeback to our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment